Recommended for samples from human tissue, we offer DNA-Seq library preparation enriched using IDT’s xGen hybridization capture panels (Hyb Panels) targeting your genes of interest. Both predesigned panels and custom panels are available.
Hyb Panels are composed of probes having a 5’ biotin group for capture with streptavidin-coated beads. The probes are individually synthesized and formulated to deliver consistent, convenient, best-in-class performance. To prepare targeted sequence libraries, we utilize IDT’s xGen proprietary hybridization, wash and blocker reagents that are optimized to improve on-target results.
Custom Hyb Panels
Use IDT’s online xGen™ Hyb Panel Design Tool to generate your custom hybridization capture panel. We will order your panel and, upon receipt from IDT, incorporate it into the preparation of your DNA-Seq library. Our NGS technical support team is here to answer any questions you may have along the way.
You can order your Custom Hyb Panel in any of three versions. The manufacturing process is the same for all three, and each can be purchased in quantities of 16 reactions, 96 reactions or a custom reaction size. The difference between the three versions is the addition of NGS function testing and quality control documentation. The simplest version, “xGen Custom Hyb Panel – Accel” does not include functional testing nor QC documentation, but is less expensive and typically ships to Israel within 5 business days of placing the order.
|Feature||xGen Custom Hyb Panel||xGen Custom Hyb Panel—Accel||xGen Custom Hyb Panel—Production|
|Custom design service||✓||✓||✓|
|NGS Functional Test Report||✓||✓|
|Reaction sizes||16, 96, custom||16, 96, custom||16, 96, custom|
|Turnaround time||Typically within 3 weeks||Within 5 business days||Project dependent|
Predesigned Hyb Panels
We may have your predesigned panel in stock. If not, we can easily obtain it from IDT to prepare your targeted sequencing library.
Predesigned Hyb Panels are fully validated and composed of individually synthesized and quality-controlled probes. Currently, we offer the following predesigned panels:
- xGen AML Cancer Hyb Panel: Predesigned panel for NGS research targeting >260 genes associated with AML for efficient identification of disease-causing mutations.
- xGen Pan-Cancer Hyb Panel: Predesigned panel that captures 127 significantly mutated genes implicated across 12 tumor types for deeper sequencing coverage in research studies.
- xGen Human ID Hyb Panel: Predesigned spike-in panel that uses targeted enrichment of a definitive set of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) to identify a unique individual from a population of over 5 million biological samples.
- xGen SARS-CoV-2 Hyb Panel: The xGen SARS-CoV-2 Hyb Panel for research spans the complete viral genome and is not susceptible to known and novel mutations arising from diverse strains.
- xGen Human mtDNA Hyb Panel: Predesigned spike-in panel for cost-effective identification of sequence variants in mitochondrial DNA.
- xGen CNV Backbone Hyb Panel: Predesigned spike-in panel that can be used to identify copy number variations in human NGS research data.
- xGen Inherited Disease Hyb Panel: Predesigned panel with targeted enrichment of genes and single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) associated with inherited diseases.
- xGen Exome Hyb Panel: Exome capture panel manufactured using GMP standards targeting 19,396 genes for comprehensive, uniform coverage of human coding regions for research studies.